Thursday, June 11, 2009

Tricare Contact Numbers

"happiness is only real when shared"

Laure and Jean-Pierre followed the big whale of 40 t drive. Vincent was filming from his seat and I mine. Here you see my vision, which confines me to my seat for hours. You'll have to wait to see the October 2009 version of Jean-Pierre, Laura and Vincent.
I plan to give you viewing in October 2009, register you to my page on facebook you receive news directly if you are a member of facebook.

Some time ago , the film Into the Wild Sean Pean I left a great impression. He had been highly recommended by my friend Francis, a former trucker green, seeking freedom.

Here is a quote written by Christopher McCandless
, who inspires me every day :

"happiness is only real when shared"

So I take you on a journey.
Thanks for being there!

"We exist each other through"

I wrote this sentence following the reflection on sharing, you and others you are an inexhaustible source
inspiration.

0 comments:

Post a Comment