Which of you has ever dreamed of wearing a dress great designer for an evening or a wedding? For all budgets small, know that you can now play with Cinderella Mabonneamie offering dresses Christian Dior, Yves Saint Laurent, Lanvin, Miu Miu or Sonia Rykiel, from 45 euros only! Mabonneamie.com was born from the idea of a good friend with whom we just borrow a new outfit and get advice clothing: a successful bet puisqu'Axelle, the creator of the service we receive at his new showroom, throw from the Rue St. Honore, fittings for a princess.
I leave you to your choice (or at least try to) from a selection more than 250 gowns from top designers but also young designers, and a selection of coats, stoles, bags, wallets and jewelry to accessorize her outfit. The hiring of these pieces are unique (which are only one size and one color, ranging from 45 € to 255 € for 4 days rental (including laundry).
I say this, I say nothing ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment