Saturday, August 22, 2009

Off Work With Kidney Infection



I always take voice notes while driving. That's how I write for a long time. I see, I think and I record my thoughts on my digital magneto. But often it takes me too long to transcribe the notes and they are lost in time and in the context when I arrived. For this reason, I do an experiment with Twitter . Whenever I have a minute to stop a truck over my way - because rest assured, I never text while driving I transcribe you via my cell phone directly to my Twitter account.

Twitter requires us to be concise, since it is necessary to express his idea in 140 characters or less. I'm cheating a little because I often make two sentences to the same subject. It is my birth or the discovery of a new mode of writing. A writing that is also used to entertain the 400 people who follow me via this network, often workers glued to their computer screens for days. For me, it's easy and fun: like my environment is constantly changing, I think of short phrases to describe it. Like little haikus. It allows me to create, write, make you dream, to transport you elsewhere. Writing flash cell is of course imperfect and full of errors of the first draft, but it is real and poses a roller to find his literary path. The note is frozen in time and in chronological order. Precious stones.

Here they are, my little pebbles corrected again and put in order from top to bottom (since the most recent Twitter is always first.) Also, please note that on Twitter, the topic is still a truck driver ... so, sentences often begin Conjugate a verb in 3rd person singular, I have ... beginning of a sentence when it does.



Background: Delivery of mining equipment for Thompson, Manitoba:

will soon ... reach the other dimension of the 55th parallel.

Waders red-headed, red fox, large birch, black spruce, larch is the boreal forest.

... is serving coffee in a big Indian sedentary and returns to cross the street without looking, because there is not a cat. (Except it worse the Indian). Ponton, MB.

Most Indian arms tattooed with brown spines. North armadillos. Where black flies devour you.

__________________________

I publish the rest tomorrow. If you are wise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment