Thursday, August 13, 2009

Online Recipe For Cottage Ham And Green Beans

Welcome and welcome back!

I writing this just before going into the studio with Dominique Poirier.

Special Hello to all the listeners of "Free as air " issue Dominique Poirier.
And even more special to all my colleagues on the road who are watching their Sirius satellite radio while driving aboard their truck to deliver your goods in every corner of America.


So for you, dear new readers, here is a list of links for you do not miss my way:


Perhaps you have heard me in the past " this code "or for Roundtable truckers, or to Bazzo.tv where I had a c
VERVIEW during the first season.

To better understand "my nomadic character," Matt Moore has done a portrait which is fair enough. Discover the home.

This blog aims to share with you my adventures on the road. I publish text, pictures and a few weeks ago, I started to make small films. I try to post on my blog at least once a week, but it happens that it takes a little longer. The son feeds are available for you to know when there is novelty. The archives are available from the beginning, in December 2005. You know the other side of my screen is a source of motivation to bring you stories. Share with you gives me the pulse line is a modern way to create, write. My goal is to take lots of notes and make a great travel story of my years on the road. I devote myself this year.


My YouTube page with all my movies together.


My facebook page that I update most regularly. Become a "fan" and I can also send you an invitation to the launch of the film. I share what I live almost every day when I'm on the road. You will be kept in your personal account if you're Facebook members and if you visit regularly.


You can follow me on Twitter where I publish phrases inspired by my journey when I can. If you read my archives, you find there is a particular rhythm over the path. Slices of life of road in less than 140 characters, almost live.


My Flickr account where I put pictures: Montreal; events in which I participate and personal travel that I do outside of my profession. The latest in contention: Amsterdam, Denmark and Sweden.


Ma " timeline" virtual gives you an overview of the history of my various publications.


Thanks for being there. Share my adventures with you, contributes to my happiness, and, hopefully, a little bit to yours by offsetting you in mind.
Happy reading!

Sandra Doyon

0 comments:

Post a Comment