Monday, July 20, 2009

Images Of Normal Vulva

Pure Canadian Honey

Here's a new video shot last week in Saskatchewan. The interview I conducted with Bob the beekeeper was conducted in English. Since I do not control the captioning with I-Movie and yet me, I said in voiceover in French, so it is a bilingual video, the image of Canada. I think you can still capture the essence, even if you're not a pro in English.

I shot a few minutes with my micro camera. A "canon" that you see at the end when I pick up in the rearview mirror. Close-ups are sometimes fuzzy, but I reached the technical limits of this camera for video that has no manual focus. The sound improves as I gain experience, but I must be very close the subject to hear his voice. That's why often the head of Bob is off and I'm concentrating on the mouth from which the precious ... his fate

I go the movies and I record my voice in my bunk well muffled but the truck roll! And you hear a little road noise when I speak, it feels more real ...

It took me a good 6 hours of editing to make this film n'al'air anything like that. I hope you enjoy, you will give me the news, it feels good on the road! Especially now, when I'm doing a 12,000 km without stopping little or only a few breaks well calculated to maximize time.

Enjoy!



Warning: It is better to watch the video before reading the text that follows immediately after.

reads what I say in the film, I wrote it after the fact, that filled me with images and thoughts that I have learned. Writing for a movie, I realize it must be really concise, there is no place for long sentences and all words that I write. That is also a learning experience!

Elise and I went to gather honey in the little village of Ethelbert, northern Manitoba. This is Bob Podolski, the beekeeper himself, who directed the trailer 20 tons of large drums of honey. I asked him if he could show us his hives. It was great, a really good guide, a passionate connoisseur, I like! The following video with his hives.


In 2007, Bob has lost 30% of his bees. Last year, 70% of his bees who never returned. But why? Bob has his own idea that. A rumor that the bees are dying because it absorbs the herbicide sprayed on fields of potatoes, canola and corn. It disrupts their guidance system. She never found the way to their hive. They die lost, with the herbicide full back.


When we had finished loading, Bruce's brother Bob, a "pure canadian honey", as they say here, gave us a big jar of creamy honey each. Thank you Bruce!


When I dipped my spoon into the honey, I thought of all bee colonies decimated because it can not find their way.


me, I knew I would find me in return.


But I thought that all of us, together, had perhaps lost our way, sprayed with herbicide individualism and productivity.


we were on the road to Quebec to go and deliver our 20 tons of honey.


a small part of what Quebecers will consume this week.


good trip!

And may we always find our way. Law. One that will preserve all colonies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment