Monday, July 20, 2009

Messages For Baby Books

your mobile

There's Matt Moore who has just taken a picture of your humble nomad.

by there is

Here's an excerpt:

I repeat here my series of portraits of bloggers / blogger series began in 2007 and I will combine business with pleasure .. Because I focused my attention on Sandra Doyon, a seasoned blogger with his Diary of a truck driver but you'll understand that a nomadic . It was during the Yulbiz of 30 June or rather "the after-Yulbiz" the light bulb went on. I was sitting in front of the restaurant Sandra Red Thai, Boulevard St-Laurent. We began by taking each picture (below) and then put us to discuss the blog and life ... waiting to be served.

clicks because I say it's been several times that I met Sandra, as well as Yulbiz at parties organized by a friend (s) Common (e) s. Yet every time the conversation was limited to social events. And yet, the course of Sandra, from what I knew and what I had read it, intrigued me. One does not become a truck driver and blogger, moreover without a good dose of originality. And originality, you know it attracts me ...

So, the meeting finally took place on that evening last summer's Yulbiz before the holidays. And then I asked lots of questions. This is my natural curiosity, my old former journalist background. And it left a note on his removal from Sandra. Move, not sit still. This is the nomadic ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment