Friday, July 10, 2009

Lipstick Shade For Wheatish Complexion

The end of filming in California

I present a montage of our last days of filming in California.
was magical: the end of the journey, arriving at the end of the continent, the Pacific to the knees! As I may have said, otherwise you've probably felt with what I've presented, but it was one of the most beautiful moments of my life. A step, a climax.

When I did my studies in tourism ITHQ , I rubbed for three years, world travelers who have influenced the way I lead my life and this is where I became a guide to the French customers visiting Canada and the United States. A job that taught me to know our French cousins in strength to the road with them in buses and introduce them to my country. I loved above all share the dream of traveling with them. As it was a rather seasonal work, I wanted to become driver-guide to work all year, but by happy coincidence, I became a truck driver with Richard, my life partner of 16 years. Both together for nine years, we drove over 2.5 million miles, as if we had done the equivalent of 60 times around the Earth. Millions of miles to explore, to live as nomads, to accumulate experience, gain knowledge of the road. This blog has been and remains a motivation to look for nuggets in North America to introduce them to you. This is my gold rush for me, one that brings me great happiness. These intangible treasures, I own them forever and I could share some with my three traveling companions French that you probably will show in the film. With them by my side on the road, I returned to guide and besides, I did what I wanted to do before trucks being chauffeur-guide. For all these reasons, this trip was the highlight of my "career" of travel, truck driver, I could not have done this film before, it had to be at this time, with my background and life- above all with Laure and Jean-Pierre who are passionate about literature as well as Vincent, a passionate image.


Now I will try to become a writer. It will take the rest of my life. But I'm in no hurry, there will be more paths on my road and my face, plus the experience will be rich. For you and for me.


good trip, good life.


May you too, dear "blogolecteurs" live as intense moments in your lives and share them.


Sandra

Click Here if it does not work.




0 comments:

Post a Comment