Thursday, July 23, 2009

When Does The Tahoe Change Body Styles

Dessert travel

It was 14hrs, Elise had just woken up, me, I arrived at their destination, where I was going to change the trailer to return to Quebec after 700 km driving since my awakening. She screamed a big - "woooohaaaa! . It startled me, I thought she had seen a bear, I wanted to see too! From the top of our truck, we saw all the blue tillers. I let Elise in peat in pajamas in blueberries while I went to the exchange of trailers the customer. When I returned, she had already filled two bowls.

You know I'm born Lac-Saint-Jean ? Where are the best blueberries in the world it seems. The Jeannois are so proud of their blueberries they were also nicknamed "Blueberry", it therefore makes me a proud "Blueberries." So when I knelt near wild shots, that's all right in my childhood that I'm diving. In August, Dad took us deep into the forest, my sister and me, my brothers were still too small. And for days, were harvested blueberries to have the family. We were often out of sight of each other, but it was enough that one of us exclaimed, "woooohhaaaaa! And we were reassured to know there close, to be amazed by the large blueberries. And I cried: - "Veneeeeeez voiiiirrrrr! "So that Dad and my little sister came running to see clusters of blueberries as big as grapes before they are put in our baskets. We were just happy to see them, but we were especially pleased to report our stories and baskets filled with mom and little brothers. The night when I slept, I saw blueberry in my dreams Dad had this laugh when I told him. I still see when I close my eyes. What we ate! As much as I believe the bears! To become all blue legs.

And then today, it's still like that, I bring you pictures and I tell you - "wooohaaaa! Regardeeeez! "Same as when I was 8 years old! It is the purpose of this blog.

A little happiness for the day was the final step of our 13,200 km of the last nine days. The dessert of the trip. And I give you a big hand in words and pictures!

0 comments:

Post a Comment